- Welcome to my website! Here I share my thoughts, opinions, and learning notes.
- Brief introduction: I am a postgrad at the Texas A&M University in Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, and I will work as a full-time continuous improvement intern at Volvo Group for this Fall semester.
- I think a resume doesn’t say much about a person for many reasons. There is only so much I can do in terms of writing a resume, and a personal website is absolutely a great supply for that.
- In this website, I mainly share some mathematic notes and coding notes (coding is FUN!)
- In Kaizen, I share articles related to lean manufacturing, data science, and anything that is close to the fantastic industrial engineering world.
- Fun Fact: As an engineering student, I love writing, vlogging, and podcast:
- Want to know more about me? You can find it out here.
- Reach out and say hi, I’m always curious to hear from readers: 👇
Summary of bootstrap
Summary about some cross-validation methods and their pros and cons
Summary about comparison between least square method and shrinkage method.
Some take outs from machine learning
Basic concepts of statistics
What I think is data visualization, some hot topics and trends
Summary about how to interpret R diagnostics plots